Adult Social Care - Paying for Care 

Care services are free for children, but adults have to pay towards the cost of some services.  You can find out more about this on our paying for care pages. If you are receiving a package of support and your income changes such as; you stop being entitled to child benefit and start claiming Universal Credit, you need to inform the council of any changes as this is likely to impact on your assessed charge.


For more information please visit the Paying for care and support and accessing financial advice website