- Foleshill Road, Foleshill, Coventry, CV6 5LB
A compact park, which lies behind the Edgwick Play Centre on Foleshill Road. It is much used for local community festivals, when it comes alive during the annual Foleshill Festival and the Godiva Lions Mela.
- Enclosed children's play area.
- Double floodlight Multi Use Games Area (MUGA)
- One court set out with Cricket nets.
- Fitness Equipment.
- Two annual community festivals.
- 600m walking or jogging trail on footpaths - map of route
- Outdoor gym equipment
Kompan Hang Bridge
Caloo Workout Boxes
Caloo Lat Pull and Chest Press Combi
Caloo Upper Body Workout
Caloo Cross Rider Duo
Caloo Arm Bike
- Opening hours
- Dawn to dusk
- 600m trail on footpaths
Free to enter