Being active and involved in sport is a great way for all children and young people to learn new skills, interact with peers and keep physically fit.
There are a variety of opportunities available for children and young people with SEND who would like to be involved in sport.
Some of the opportunities are just for people with SEND while others are available to all young people.
Most of the activities listed on this site take place within Coventry, some take place outside of Coventry but are nearby.
- Sport - Bedworth Disabled Swimming Club
- Sport - Coundon Court FC Community Disability Football Scheme
- Sport - Coventry Wheelchair Basketball Academy
- Sport - Moat House Leisure Centre
- Sport - Shirley Golf Club
- Sport - Sky Blues Community Inclusion
- Sport - The Alan Higgs Centre
- Sport - Woodland Sports Complex
- Sport - Xcel Leisure Centre