When will my credit record be updated?
The updated full register was published on 1 February.
Credit agencies are allowed by law to purchase the full published version of the register for credit checking purposes. There are a number of credit reference agencies in the country that buy our electoral registers.
Please keep in mind it can sometimes take a number of weeks after the new register has been published for the agencies to make their purchases across the county, but if you have any queries regarding your file or notice any inaccuracies on your credit report from any of these agencies, you will need to contact them directly as we are unable to assist.
Credit agencies also receive monthly register updates.
Applications need to be received before the deadline date to be included in the next monthly update. If you make your application after this deadline, you will be added to the register in the following month.
Application deadline dates
- 7 February for 1 March 2023
- 10 March for 3 April 2023
- 6 April for 2 May 2023 (for election purposes only people can apply by 17 April 2023 those applications will appear on files for credit agencies on 1 June)
- 10 May for 1 June 2023
- 9 June for 3 July 2023
- 10 July for 1 August 2023
- 10 August for 1 September 2023
- 8 September for 2 October 2023
- 10 October for 1 November 2023
Publication of the full revised register will be done on 1 December 2023.
Opening hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (excluding bank holidays)Address: PO Box 15