Our free email alerts will help keep you connected to the services that matter to you.
What email alerts are available?
You can choose from a range of e-mail topics including news, events and consultation alerts.
How do I change my subscriptions?
To add or remove subscriptions to e-mail alerts you can:
- Click on the "Manage preferences" link at the bottom of the email you've received
- Visit our email subscriptions page and tick/un-tick the alerts you'd like to receive or unsubscribe from.
You can also delete your account and all email topic subscriptions.
GoCV email newsletters
Managing your subscriptions
- How do I change the frequency or types of emails I'm getting?
- How do I unsubscribe from email updates and text message alerts?
- I accidentally deleted an email, how can I get another copy?
- Email to SMS Subscriptions
- I am signed up to receive email updates but I am not receiving them. Why?
- I received my email late. Why?
- I unsubscribed but I am still receiving emails. Why?
- What should I do if I'm experiencing accessibility issues?
Your profile and information
E-Communications teamAddress: PO Box 15