You have the right to receive a good level of service and we want you to get the best possible support from us. Listening to your views helps us to put things right and improve our services for the future, so your comments, compliments, complaints and suggestions are important and always welcome. This page gives you advice on how to go about telling us what you think.

If you are unhappy about the care you have received then you should first discuss your concerns with the person or organisation that delivers your care. If you are still unhappy, or wish to share your views with the local authority, you can do this by contacting the Council. If you need help to do this then you can ask a friend or family member to help, or talk to one of our information and advice services in Coventry.

We have to follow a legal process when investigating a complaint about adult social care. These pages explain what that process is, and what you can do if you don’t think we’ve done all we can to help.

You can also download and print our Listen to me leaflet for a quick guide to complaints, compliments and comments procedure.

Comments, compliments and complaints - ASC

Address: Adult Social Care Complaints
Customer Service Centre
Broadgate House

Telephone: 08085 834 333