Highway adoption services
By delivering high quality, client - focused, value for money highway infrastructure works, we can save developers time and money in achieving speedy adoption for clients.
Why use the highway adoption service?
- Coventry City Council is a specialist in executing works required of developers under Section 278 and Section 38 of the Highways Act
- By completing the S278 or S38 works for developers, we will shorten the adoption process and assist with third party works to speed things up
- We use our own labour or contractors from a market - tendered framework, providing assurance that you, as developers, are achieving value for money
- Avoids the need for further procurement and tendering, saving you money and time
- Removes the need for time and effort on the interface between the constructor and the Council when seeking highway adoption
- We are committed to our city and take pride in delivering high quality projects you can be proud of
From construction to adoption, we will deliver a quality outcome, assuring highway works that meet our specification and enhance the quality of your development.