If you are due to be discharged from the armed forces, the Joint Service Housing Advice Office and Veterans UK will provide tailored advice and support for you and any dependents. They can help plan a move into civilian housing on discharge. The armed forces should also refer you to us for any additional housing help.

Specialist help and support

How do I get more help from the Council?

If you think you will be homeless on leaving the Armed Forces, or are a homeless veteran, tell us as soon as you can by registering with us.

Make a housing assistance referral

Need to read in another language?

Tell us what you think

Homelessness Advice Service

If you are homeless and have nowhere safe to stay tonight, please call 024 7683 4025. Our phone lines are open 9am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday. For out of hours emergencies please call 024 7683 2222. If you are worried you may be at risk of losing your home, you can access help by completing an online referral.

Telephone: 024 7683 4025

Young people experiencing homelessness

If you are aged 16-24, are a single or a couple, and do not have children, you can access the Housing & Homelessness service by contacting the Coventry Youth Hub.

Telephone: 0121 269 1940