Special educational needs and disabilities

Support for under 5s

How to get a Key Worker for your child. 

Children's Disability Register

Find out about the register and who should be listed. 

Specialist short breaks

Find out about our Broad Park Centre.

Education, Health and Care Plans

Our plans for transferring young people with Statements of SEN or Learning Disability Assessments to Education, Health and Care Plans

Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Support Services

About our support for pupils with SEND.

Young person's guide to Broad Park Centre

Lots of children and young people come to Broad Park House for a Residential ‘Short Break’.

Is there anything wrong with this page?