Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Credit licences

If a business offers credit or lends money to consumers, or allows customers time to pay for goods and services, they must be registered with the Financial Conduct Authority. Consumer credit firms include credit card issuers, credit brokers, payday lenders, log book lenders, peer-to-peer lenders, pawnbrokers, and debt management and debt collection firms. For further information see the Financial Conduct Authority website.

Trading standards - businesses


Tel: N/A


Open 9.00am–5.00pm Monday to Friday
(excluding bank holidays)

Is there anything wrong with this page?