Bin lorry driver strike action

Bin lorry drivers are on strike over a number of days. We apologise but this is out of our control. We are continuing to try and find a resolution that will get drivers back on the streets.

Read the latest update

Sex establishments licence

Change of circumstances

  • For the same premises the licence may be transferred to another holder.
  • For new premises with the same management a new application is required.
  • Notice of a transfer to another holder or premises requires notification to the Police and an advertisement in the local paper.
  • The period of transfer is to the end of the period of the first licence.
  • Grounds for refusal of a transfer are the same as those for a new application.

Make a change to your licence on the GOV.UK website

Licensing team

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 8.30am - 5pm Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 024 7697 5496


Coventry City Council
PO Box 15
Council House

Is there anything wrong with this page?