Sex establishments licence
Change of circumstances
- For the same premises the licence may be transferred to another holder.
- For new premises with the same management a new application is required.
- Notice of a transfer to another holder or premises requires notification to the Police and an advertisement in the local paper.
- The period of transfer is to the end of the period of the first licence.
- Grounds for refusal of a transfer are the same as those for a new application.
Changes to your licence can be made by visiting the GOV.UK website.