Alcohol and entertainment licences

You need a premises licence from the Council if you are planning to sell or supply:

  • late-night refreshments (selling hot food or hot drink between 11pm and 5am)
  • regulated entertainment
  • alcohol

You can find out more about how to apply for a premises licence.

The Council is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers and will use the information you have provided on this form for the prevention and deduction of fraud. It will also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing, administering public funds and will use it for comparison across the Council and with external organisations for the prevention and the detection of fraud. For further information, see data matching and the national fraud initiative.

Licensing team

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 8.30am - 5pm Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 024 7697 5496


Coventry City Council
PO Box 15
Council House

Is there anything wrong with this page?