Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

This is affecting us all at work and at home. We’re working hard to keep services running and will focus our efforts on the most critical elements. In doing so disruption to many services is likely.

Read our latest update

Sex establishments licence

About sex establishment licences

Eugo logo.

To run a sex shop - i.e. any premises selling sex toys, books or videos - you may need a licence from the Licensing Authority issued under the provisions of the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1982 as amended by the City of Westminster Act 2007.

To run a venue where explicit films are shown to members of the public, you also need a licence from the Licensing Authority.


Is there anything wrong with this page?