The Pod - Food Union

The Pod Cafe

Food union - people planting 3

Tuesday - Thursday 12-4pm and Friday 10-12pm at the pod cafe – 31 Far Gosford Street

Food Union is one of The Pods social activism programs and all the produce grown on our site makes up 70% of what The Pod serves in the cafe with the other 30% sourced from local Coventry businesses. Found at 31 Far Gosford Street, The Pod Café offers affordable, healthy and delicious food cooked seasonally whilst also including food from a wide range of different cuisines. They cook their food from whole ingredients and it is all vegan and plant-based as they aim to cater for everyone. All main meals are just £4 or £3.25 if you are an active member of Food Union or Time Union

They also run regular supper clubs collaborating with musicians and artists so keep an eye out for events and any changes in opening times which will be displayed on their Facebook page. They also regularly post photographs of what they have been getting up to on their instagram page

 

Is there anything wrong with this page?