Keresley Parish Council covers a small area to the north of Coventry, bounded by Bennetts Road and the Tamworth Road. The parish was founded in 1881, and in 1932 a few acres in the south of the parish were transferred to the City of Coventry.
The Register of Interests forms for each Keresley parish councillor can be found below:
Meetings are held in the United Reform Church on Bennetts Road, on the left hand side up from the Hare and Hounds pub.
Meetings start at 6.30pm. View dates of upcoming meetings.
For more information contact James Hughes, Clerk to the Parish Council via the Keresley Parish Council website.