- You must apply for a TEN application using GOV.UK
- You must be 18 years or older to apply for a TEN and can be given a maximum of five TENs per year.
- If you are a personal licence holder, you can given a maximum of 50 TENs per year.
- Your event must involve no more than 499 people at any one time and last no more than 168 hours with a minimum of 24 hours between your event and the start or finish of another TEN.
- The number of times a TEN can be given for any particular premises is 15 times in a calendar year.
- Premises are limited to a maximum total duration of the periods covered by temporary event notices of 21 days.