Some people with long-term complex health needs qualify for free social care arranged and funded solely by the NHS. This is known as NHS continuing healthcare.

If you have some health needs then the NHS may pay for part of the package of support. This is sometimes known as a "joint package" of care.


If you would like to be assessed you can ask:

  • your social care practitioner (if you have one)
  • the Clinical Assessment Team at Coventry and Rugby Integrated Care Board

NHS Coventry Rugby ICB is responsible for completing assessments to consider eligibility for NHS Continuing Healthcare in Coventry.

Clinical Assessment and Placement Team

Address: Westgate House
NHS Coventry & Rugby CCG
Market Street
CV34 4DE

Telephone: 01926 353700