Daily Mile in schools
The aim of the Daily Mile is to improve the physical, emotional and social health and wellbeing of our children – regardless of age or personal circumstances.
The Daily Mile is successful because it is simple and free:
- It takes place over just 15 minutes, with children averaging a mile each day.
- Children run outside in the fresh air – and the weather is a benefit, not a barrier.
- There’s no set up, tidy up, or equipment required.
- Children run in their uniforms so no kit or changing time is needed.
- It’s social, non-competitive and fun.
- It’s fully inclusive; every child, whatever their circumstances, age or ability, succeeds at The Daily Mile
For more information, visit the Daily Mile website.