Flooding from public sewers

Severn Trent Water Ltd own and manage the network of public foul and surface water sewers in Coventry.

To report an overflowing public sewer, you should contact Severn Trent Water Ltd. They can be contacted on 0800 783 4444. In order to follow up any sewer enquiries, please take note of the reference number provided by Severn Trent Water Ltd.

Further advice on sewer flooding is available at http://www.stwater.co.uk/.

Please see the Sandbag Policy for information about flood protection.