Our free e-mail alerts will help keep you connected to the services that matter to you.
What e-mail alerts are available?
You can choose from a range of e-mail topics including news, events, road improvements and Trading Standards alerts.
How do I change my subscriptions?
To add or remove subscriptions to e-mail alerts you can:
- Click on the "Manage preferences" link at the bottom of the e-mail you've received
- Visit our e-mail subscriptions page and tick/un-tick the alerts you'd like to receive or unsubscribe from.
You can also delete your account and all email topic subscriptions.
GoCV email newsletters
- How do I change the frequency or types of emails I'm getting?
- I am signed up to receive email updates but I am not receiving them. Why?
- I unsubscribed but I am still receiving emails. Why?
- I forgot my password to my subscriber profile, how can I reset it?
- I want to change my email address and still receive the same updates. How do I do that?
- What if I don't want my information stored by GovDelivery for any reason or purpose?
- What information does GovDelivery collect? How is it used?
E-Communications teamAddress: PO Box 15