Bin lorry driver strike action

Bin lorry drivers are on strike over a number of days. We apologise but this is out of our control. We are continuing to try and find a resolution that will get drivers back on the streets.

Read the latest update

Adult Social Care referrals

How to make a referral to Adult Social Care

For a carer

Anyone who looks after another adult (Informal Carer) and may need help to enable them to continue to care can have a Carers Assessment.

For yourself or someone you know

Any adult who may have needs for care and support can have an assessment. Find out about assessments, eligibility and support planning

As a professional

If you are a professional, and feel the person you’re working with could benefit from some care and support, complete the online Adult Social Care referral form for:

  • Older people (65+)
  • Informal carers
  • Younger adults (18+) with a physical impairment, visual impairment or learning difficulty/disability
  • Occupational therapy assessments

Adult Social Care Direct

To call using Next Generation Text Service (also known as Text Relay): Call 18001 024 7683 3003

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 024 7683 3003

Council House
PO Box 15
Earl Street

Is there anything wrong with this page?