If you are already receiving Universal Credit but are still struggling you may be missing some elements you are entitled to.

On top of the standard allowance, a person might get additional allowances including child element, childcare costs element, limited capability for work-related activity element (LCWRA), carer element, housing costs element.

Anyone experiencing ill health or disability or caring for a child or adult will be entitled to extra money on top of Universal Credit.

Seek specialist help from Coventry Independent Advice Services: 024 7652 1101 and have a look at the Government's benefits advice.