What we offer

We carry out minor adaptations which have been recommended by Community / Hospital Occupational Therapy staff, Physiotherapists and District Nurses.

These include:

  • stair rails
  • grab rails
  • step alterations
  • external rails

The work the team carry out helps to effectively and safely assist people in managing in their own home.

How to get our help

To get any of these minor adaptations, you need to be assessed by a NHS or Council worker.  You can refer yourself for an assessment by contacting Adult Social Care Direct on 024 76 833 003.  In some instances, a worker will be able to arrange for minor adaptations via a telephone call.  In other situations, an assessment needs to be made.

Adult Social Care Direct

Speech impairment, deaf or hard of hearing? You can call using Next Generation Text (also known as Text Relay and TypeTalk): Call 18001 024 7683 3003

Address: PO Box 15
Council House
Earl Street

Telephone: 024 7683 3003