The Community Resilience Team works with individuals, small or large voluntary organisations and communities to identify and build on already existing strengths and skills within neighbourhoods. Our aim is to give people greater influence and control over what happens in their communities and the area that they live in.
We can support by:
- Offering guidance and support to help you set up a group
- Give advice to organisations to help them develop and grow to make them more sustainable
- Information on accessing funding / support to write funding bids
- Help finding venues
- Supporting the set up and maintenance of stake holder groups within the community
- Share Best Practice within the voluntary sector
- Promote the work that you do on our social media and web page
We are here to support local people to take action within their communities for matters that are important to them. We work closely with other agencies across the city including housing associations, public health and other council services, all of whom are keen to support the development of community groups and projects.
Community ResilienceAddress: PO Box 15