Learn to ride for children and young people
Free cycle training for children and young people age 4 - 15 is taking place during the half-term holidays.
- Learn to ride – For children and young people with little or no cycling experience.
- Cycle skills - For children and young people who can ride and want to develop their skills away from traffic
Bikes and helmets are available to borrow at these sessions which are provided by British Cycling Book online.
Cycle training for adults
Free cycle training for adults (16+) can be booked online.
The types of sessions are:
- Learn to ride – I have little or no cycling experience
- Cycle skills - I can ride but want to learn away from traffic
- On road - I would like to practice riding on the road.
Bikes are available to borrow at the sessions which take place near the city centre. Book online
Wheels 4 All family sessions
The popular adaptive cycling sessions at Centre AT7 are suitable for the whole family and will begin indoors with a range of adaptive bikes suitable for all ages and abilities.
Sessions are from 11am to 1pm on selected Sundays every month. Find out more.
Cycle training in schools
- Bikeability Cycle Training is delivered in Coventry Schools. Check with your school office.
- School cycle training if you live work or study in Warwickshire
Tips for teaching children to cycle (from cycling organisations)
- Teaching your child to ride a balance bike - Cycling UK
- Teaching your child to ride a bike without stabilizers - Sustrans
Please sign up for the cycle newsletter to find out about future events.
Cycle CoventryAddress: PO Box 15