- Cycle lockers, compounds and racks
Warwick Road Cycle Hub at Coventry Station
Summary: There are over 450 cycle parking spaces at Coventry Station including hubs with CCTV at the new and old station buildings and bike maintenance facilities. Please bring your own locks.
Covered cycle parking
Warwick Road Station Cycle Hub (176 spaces)
This gated facility is inside the new station car park and is managed by Coventry City Council. It has 162 spaces inside for bikes on double decker racks and 4 spaces reserved for cargo bikes or trikes, plus 10 racks outside.
Users must agree to the Terms and Conditions of use in the App.
Station Square Bike Hub (144 spaces)
This glass building has double decker racks and is located next to the British Transport Police and is managed by the station operator. To register for an access fob speak to a member of station staff.
Uncovered cycle parking
- Platform 1 (120 spaces)
- Bus Interchange (12 spaces)
How to register for the Warwick Road Station Cycle Hub
- Download the MOVATIC Smartphone App from the App Store or Google Play
- Register for an account
- Click on Nearby in the App or Search for Membership (Coventry)
How to use the Warwick Road Station Cycle Hub
How to park your bike
- Open the MOVATIC Smartphone App
- Select the map pin for the gate to unlock. (Bluetooth needs to be turned on)
- Click on Store Bike Here
- Click on Rent a rack
- Click on Unlock now and hold your phone near gate to open
- Lock your bike securely to the rack of your choice. See the manufacturer's videos showing how to lock your bike to the lower tier racks or upper tier racks
How to collect your bike
- Open the MOVATIC App
- Click Active to see the live rental
- Click on Unlock and hold phone near the gate to open.
- Remove your bike.
- End Rental in the App
Am I guaranteed a parking space?
No, but there are 144 spaces in the Station Square Bike Hub and the Warwick Road Cycle Hub has 162 spaces, plus 4 spaces reserved for cargo bikes and adapted bikes.
Problem with the Hub
For Warwick Road Cycle Hub, you can report issues in the MOVATIC App, scan the QR Code on the poster or complete the online parking issue report form.
For Station Square Bike Hub, see Avanti West Coast station staff.