Address: Eastern Green Coventry, CV5 9AL
Size: 435 acres (176 hectares)
Planning use: Residential led mixed use urban extension
Developer: Hallam Land Management Ltd, Bracebridge Holdings Limited, Coventry City Council and other parties
Planning authority: Coventry City Council
Location: The site is located adjacent to the western edge of the built-up urban area of Coventry City in the West Midlands, and is located within the administrative area of Coventry City Council. The A45 trunk road forms the site’s northern boundary, with Pickford Green Lane and existing homes and associated gardens located along parts of the road containing the site to the west. The southern boundary of the site is formed by properties located on Upper Eastern Green Lane, with the neighbourhood of Eastern Green further south and west.
This site is in an area of the West Midlands region with strong housing demand and therefore the site is well placed to deliver significant housing numbers and associated employment, retail and community uses.
- Mixed-use urban extension to Coventry;
- A minimum of 2250 homes, 15ha employment land (B1, B2, B8), a new major district centre, and primary school;
- A new junction with the A45 to the north, with extensive green infrastructure and public open space.
Hallam Land secured a resolution to grant for outline planning permission in 2020.
- 435 acres (176 hectares)
- Business/Planning use
- Residential led mixed use urban extension
- Hallam Land Management Ltd, Bracebridge Holdings Limited, Coventry City Council and other parties
- Planning authority
- Coventry City Council
- Local companies