E-audiobooks, e-books, e-comics, e-magazines, e-newspapers
Pages in E-audiobooks, e-books, e-comics, e-magazines, e-newspapers
- E-audiobooks and e-books
- E-comics and e-magazines
E-comics and e-magazines
The e-comics and e-magazines service is provided by RBdigital.
You can access the e-comics and e-magazines service for free as part of your library membership.
The app is the easiest way to use the service.
You must be a member of the library service to use the e-comics and e-magazines service.
You will need your library card number to register.
You will need your email address and password to log in once you have registered.
The app is available to download for smartphones and tablets. You will need to visit the app store for your device.
- If you have an Amazon Fire device, the app is available through the Amazon Appstore for Android.
- If you have an Android device (Amazon Fire, Nokia, Samsung, Sony etc), the app is available through the Play Store.
- If you have an iOS device (Apple), the app is available through the App Store.
You can also visit the RBdigital website to use the service.
- Use the help page on the RBdigital website
- If you can’t register using your library card number, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check your library membership details
- For everything else, contact the RBdigital support team using the online form
We want to hear feedback about our digital services.