E-audiobooks, e-books, e-comics, e-magazines, e-newspapers
Pages in E-audiobooks, e-books, e-comics, e-magazines, e-newspapers
- E-audiobooks and e-books
- E-comics and e-magazines
The e-newspapers service is provided by Press Reader.
You can access the e-newspapers service for free as part of your library membership.
The app is the easiest way to use the service.
You must be a library of the library service to use the e-newspapers service.
You will need your library card number.
The app is available to download for smartphones and tablets. You will need to visit the app store for your device.
- If you have an Amazon Fire device, the app is available through the Amazon Appstore for Android.
- If you have an Android device (Nokia, Samsung, Sony etc), the app is available through the Play Store.
- If you have an iOS device (Apple), the app is available through the App Store.
You can also visit the Press Reader website to use the service.
- Use the help page on the Press Reader website
- If you can’t register or log in with your library card number, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check your library membership details
- For everything else, contact the Press Reader support team using the online form
We want to hear feedback about our digital services.