E-comics and e-magazines
The e-comics and e-magazines service is provided by Libby (by OverDrive). You can use Libby for free as part of your library membership. Not a member? Join the library.
You can use Libby (by OverDrive);
How to use Libby (by Overdrive)
- Go to the app once installed on your device
- First; select 'Yes', type in Coventry City Libraries, and enter your library card number (the 14-digit number on the back of your library card), then your PIN and select 'Sign in'
- Each time you use the Libby app you will automatically be logged in, so will not need to repeat this, or save your login details
The Libby app is available for smartphones and tablets that run the Android or iOS operating system (including Amazon Kindle Fire devices - these run the Android OS and the Libby app is available in the Amazon app store). You will need to visit the app store for your device and download the app. The app is the easiest way to use the service.
You can download Libby on:
If you have a Windows computer, Mac computer, or a Chromebook, you can use Libby in your web browser at libbyapp.com. We suggest using the latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge (Chromium).
- Go to the Libby website
- First; select 'Yes', type in Coventry and select Coventry City Libraries
- Then; select Add a Library Card and enter your library card number (the 14-digit number on the back of your library card) and select 'Next'
- Enter your PIN and select 'Sign in'
How to browse and enjoy magazines in Libby
- Use the help page on the Libby website
- If you can’t log in to Libby, you can visit us, or phone us, or email email@example.com and we will check your membership record for any blocks on your ticket. Blocks are automatically applied if you owe us over £10, have overdue items on your card, have reported your card as lost or stolen, or have been banned from using the library service.
Central LibraryAddress: Central Library