Who can get independent travel training?

Adults aged between 18-65 years old who are accessing:

  • All Age Disability Team
  • Mental Health Services
  • Adult Social Care
  • Agencies funded by the Coventry City Council

Young people aged between 12-25 with special educational needs, in receipt, or eligible for transport or travel assistance using:

  • Special Educational Need (SEN) Schools and Colleges in Coventry
  • Careers Advisory service in schools and colleges
  • SEN Team, Coventry City Council

Independent Travel team

Address: PO Box 15
Council House
Earl Street

Telephone: 024 7683 3003