This is affecting us all at work and at home. We’re working hard to keep services running and will focus our efforts on the most critical elements. In doing so disruption to many services is likely.
Read our latest update
Services by A-Z - Find the services you need
Changes to the Housing and Homelessness Service
- Coventry Homelessness Prevention Service: Due to the changing national picture for COVID-19 (Coronavirus), there is a change to our Homelessness service. Only if you have nowhere safe to stay call 024 7683 4025. We will not be taking other enquiries at this time.
- Coventry Homefinder: No changes, Coventry Homefinder is operating as normal
- Rough Sleeper Services: We are working with our known rough sleepers and providing suitable provision so that they can self-isolate.
- Coronavirus and Homelessness: HomelessLink are constantly monitoring the changing landscape, and updating a webpage containing all of the latest national guidance for individuals, workers, charities, and other relevant organisations, on the Coronavirus and its relation to housing and homelessness.
- Coronavirus and Housing: On housing-specific issues such as eviction, rent arrears, and moving home, Shelter are constantly updating their website with the latest advice and national guidance.
- Rough Sleeping: The Government are constantly reviewing their guidance for rough sleepers as circumstances evolve.