Ethics Committee

The Council has a Code of Conduct for councillors.

If you have a complaint about a councillor, you should complete this councillor complaint form, which will then be sent to the Council’s Monitoring officer. See how the Council deals with complaints about councillors.

If you are unable to complete the online form, or need assistance in doing so, please contact the Monitoring officer.

Decisions of the Ethics Committee

Monitoring Officer

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 024 7697 2707

PO Box 15
Council House
Earl Street

Is there anything wrong with this page?