Going it alone?
We appreciate that there are times that you do not wish to book an education activity with the education team and that you have the skills, knowledge and equipment to deliver your own activities outside of the class room. We are more than happy to accommodate your groups within the park but would please ask that you notify us about your intention to bring your groups out to us. It is important to know who is on-site that day, where they are likely to be and how many children you will be bringing with you. Please see our Independent visit information below and submit a self-led visit form with the details of your trip. If we think that there may be a problem with your visit we will contact you directly.
- Make sure you have adequate First Aid arrangements and emergency contingencies. Keep your First Aid Kit with you at all times.
- Ensure participants with any medical conditions have the necessary medication (e.g. inhalers) with them at all times.
- Please be aware of current child protection guidelines that if you wish to use any audio visual equipment, you must ensure that you have the correct consent forms.
- If it rains your pupils will get wet! Unfortunately we do not have cover for large numbers of pupils.
- There is no cloakroom facility on site, therefore, you will need to carry anything that you bring with you such as coats and bags.
- Please note that car park charges do apply for self-led trips.