Apply to be accredited - landlords
To apply, you will need to:
- Complete a form declaring your 'Fit and Proper' status
- Complete an application form
- Complete a free one day training course
- Provide us with a list of properties you own- both single occupancy and house in multiple occupation (HMO) properties
- Complete a property checklist for each property you own
- Submit full copies of the gas safety report, electrical installation report and Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) report, if requested to do so by the Council.
- Ensure that all their properties meet the requirements of the code of management for the scheme and are not in a condition that is liable to be hazardous to the health and safety of tenants, visitors or members of the community
- Ensure that the properties you own or manage have arrangements in place to comply with our requirements to manage their waste properly
- Provide access to properties for us to carry out random compliance checks.
Relevant checklists and application forms. You can also apply online; please ensure that you have read through the code of management and inspection checklist first.