Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Payment system upgrade - 27 February until 2 March

Our online payment system will be unavailable this weekend due to essential maintenance. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Find out how you may be affected

Benefits - change of circumstances

If you get Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support and your circumstances change, tell us as soon as possible. The quicker you tell us, the quicker you'll get an increase or new benefit. For some changes your payments may be reduced. You must report any changes in your circumstances as soon as they happen, even if you're not sure whether they affect your benefits. Let us know about any changes online:

Please note, you will need to register with My Account to access these forms.

You can also let us know about the following changes:

When the forms have been completed, please e-mail or post them to us.

Benefits service


Tel: 024 7683 1800


Customer Service Centre
Broadgate House

Is there anything wrong with this page?