This is affecting us all at work and at home. We’re working hard to keep services running and focusing on the most critical. This means some services may be affected. For help, call 08085 834333.
Read our latest update
Services by A-Z - Find the services you need
How do we do it?
- peripatetic support - in-class support, withdrawal support, advisory work as required
- pre-school support for children and their families
- intensive language support for children with hearing impairment, plus toddler groups and carer workshops for children with visual impairment
- unit provision for hearing impaired children who need sign language in their education
- provision for visually impaired students with high specialist adaptation needs
- British Sign Language tuition for families, teachers, assistants and children in schools and homes.