Application process

To apply to have your venue considered for registration, fill in the application form and submit this with the checklist available from the downloads section.

Tacit consent

Tacit Consent does not apply. The venue cannot be used for the solemnisation of marriages and civil partnerships until a licence has been issued.

The maximum length of time to complete the application is usually 120 calendar days, but this can vary depending on the application.

Marriage Venues

The Proper Officer for Registration Services

Address: The Register Office
Cheylesmore Manor House
Manor House Drive