Supplementary information

Three sets of plans must be provided with the application, and a statement of the names and addresses of the directors of the company if it is a limited entity.

Copies of any other licenses issued, for example, for entertainment or alcohol, and any recent fire safety audit documents should also be supplied with the application.

Marriage Venues

The Proper Officer for Registration Services

Address: The Register Office
Cheylesmore Manor House
Manor House Drive