All applications require a map showing the exact site of the proposed trading location. The map must show all of the streets, public areas, schools and nurseries in a 0.25 mile radius.
Copies of the following documents must also be provided:
- A colour photograph of the trading unit
- A form of photographic identification, (passport or driving licence)
- Evidence of the appropriate planning permission (where applicable)
- A certificate of third party public liability insurance to the value of £5,000,000
- A full UK driving licence, (applicable to mobile traders only)
- A food hygiene certificate, CIEH Foundation Level or equivalent