Cov Clean Streets
The Cov Clean Streets team is working to help tackle environmental antisocial behaviour and improve the feeling of pride for those who live in the city.
Extra skips will also be brought in at specific problem areas, while residents will be offered half-price bulky waste collections.
You may have seen our teams working in your street.
This is what we have been doing:
- Clearing litter from the gullies and pavements
- Removing any items left on the street
- Emptying all of the bins
- Sweeping the pavement
We want to help keep your street clean and tidy but we need your help to do that.
You can help us by:
- Taking any excess waste to the tip
- Not leaving any loose rubbish out on your street
- Making sure your bin lid is closed so rubbish can't blow out of it
Other Council services that can help you keep your street a clean and tidy place:
If you want a supply of bags so you can do your own clean-ups, please call 024 7683 3633 or email email@example.com and we'll get some sent out to you. We will happily collect bags of rubbish once you are done.