Changes to school bus routes for September 2022
We work closely with Transport for the West Midlands on securing transport options which operate in addition to the general bus network.
For the 2022/23 academic year, 5 closed bus routes will operate for Bishop Ullathorne Catholic school. These will be the following routes:
- S40 – All Souls – Wildcroft Avenue, Allesley Old Road and Hearsall Common area
- S46 – St Annes – Willenhall via A45
- S48 – Our Lady of the Assumption – Canley / Tile Hill via Charter Avenue, Station Avenue and Tile Hill Lane.
- S49 – St John Vianney – Eastern Green – route to be confirmed.
- S50 – St Mary & St Benedict – Whitley, Lower Stoke, Hillfields (first/last stop Daventry Road Asda)
Any passes for these routes will require you to apply directly to the school to ensure your child secures a pass for this route.
Any students with a free travel pass granted by the local authority will not be charged for a travel pass and the school will be notified.
Unfortunately, we have not been able to secure a dedicated school transport option from September for the following routes:
- S36 – Coundon Court School and Cardinal Newman Catholic School
- S85 – Bluecoat CE School
If your child has previously used these routes you will now need to consider using other public transport network routes.
To understand what options are available, you can plan your journey on the Travel for West Midlands website.
Monday to Thursday: 8.30am - 5pm, Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm