Please check this page for any updates or call ahead if you are planning on visiting us.
Footgolf is a combination of football and golf, just with bigger holes.
The course is situated on the old pitch and putt site and is great fun for all the family as well as an ideal venue to celebrate family events, birthdays, work outings and children’s birthday parties.
- All equipment provided
- All skill levels welcome
- No need to book – just turn up and play!
- £7.50 – full price adult / £3.75 for Go CV+, concessions and juniors (under 16s)
- £6.00 - Student (with valid Student Card) Mon - Fri (excluding Bank Holidays)
- £18.00 - Family Ticket (2 Adults / 2 Children)
- Groups (6 people and over)- Adult £6.00, Go CV+, concessions and juniors (under 16s) £3.00
There may be occasion when weather / course conditions may dictate that only 9 holes are available for play. In this instance- Full Price Adult £5.00, Go CV +, concessions and juniors £2.40. No Student, Family, Group Ticket option for 9 hole. 9 hole option not available when the course is fully open.
Please note: There is a £1.20 charge for ball hire.
For further information including special rates for sport clubs, parties and special celebrations, call or email us.
Monday - Sunday, 7 days a week 9:30am - 3:30pm (last hires 2:30pm)
Opening hours can vary depending on weather condition and events on site so please call ahead to confirm course opening times.
Please note: If weather and ground conditions dictate the course may be restricted to a 9 hole course and prices amended accordingly.
- Footgolf is an enjoyable family friendly game so please respect all players on the course. Please conduct yourself in the spirit and sportsmanship of our great game of golf.
- Although there are no formal rules on what to wear, we are happy to see you in sporting attire and dressed for fun.
- Use your scorecard and wait for your turn and try to make sure your kick does not interfere with others on the course.
- The ball must be played in a single movement. Kick the ball rather than pushing it.
- Wait until the ball comes to rest. Don’t stop the ball from rolling in the wind.
- Kick your ball from a position up to two metres behind the markers. The order of play is established based on the score of the previous hole. The player with the best score will be the first to kick off on the next hole followed by the second and so on.
- Play the ball from where it lands. Please do not move the ball. However, you can mark the spot and lift the ball if it obstructs the other player’s kick or ball in any way.
- The player furthest from the hole, is the first to kick the ball.
- If you are unfortunate enough to land your ball in water, retrieve or replace it within two steps from the closest land point from where the ball entered the water. Receive one penalty point. Alternatively, you can place the ball at the position of the previous kick and receive one penalty point.
- Only on the greens may the ball be picked up or replaced. Regardless of the distance from the hole, the hole must be completed, so giving up the hole to your opponents is a no-no!
War Memorial ParkAddress: War Memorial Park