- A free service for the removal of dead animals from all public land.
- All animals we collect are kept for a time before being taken away for cremation.
- If your pet is chipped, we will retrieve your details and tell you if we have removed the animal.
- We will also help you by advising you of other services that may be able to help.
We aim to:
- Remove all reported dead animals from public land within one hour.
Report a dead animal
To report a dead animal please contact us.
What you need to tell us when you report a dead animal
- The exact location of the animal
- The type of animal
- A description of the animal
Open 9am–5pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). If you do need to call us, please try to avoid our busiest times of lunchtime and early afternoon. Many queries relating to Council Tax, benefits or bin and bulky waste collections can be dealt with directly by logging into My Account.