What do I need to do if I do not agree with a decision?

  • You can ask us to look at the decision again (we call this a request for a revision or a reconsideration)


  • You can make an appeal and have your claim considered by an independent Tribunal

It is important that you make it clear whether you are asking us to look at the decision again or whether you wish your request to be accepted as an appeal straight to an Independent Tribunal (please note this is a much lengthier process)

How to make an appeal

Appeal against a decision we have made

Benefits service

Address: Broadgate House
Customer Service Centre

Telephone: 024 7683 1800