Carers Trust Heart of England – Information, advice and support services
Telephone: 024 7663 2972 Option: 1
The Coventry Carer Wellbeing Service is our local one stop shop for carers. The service is free and available to all people caring within Coventry.
The service offers:
- Information and advice
- 1:1 support both virtually and face to face
- Carers Assessments
- Training both group and bespoke
- Support with the use of technology, adaptations and appliances
- The Carers Response and Emergency Support Service (CRESS)
- Planning for the future and an emergency
- Group-Based Support (currently both virtual & face to face)
- On-going events, workshops and creative sessions
- Access to counselling and emotional support
- Access to grants & direct payments
- Working Carers Support
- Outreach Support at UHCW
- Young Carers Project
- Carers Voice (a service supporting carers to improve local services).
Where can I find out more about the service?
The Carers Trust Heart of England has a website with regular updates.
The Carers Trust Heart of England Facebook page with details of upcoming groups, events and news.