Care Companion (online resource)
What is Care Companion?
Care Companion is a new online resource for Coventry and Warwickshire Carers that has been developed locally between a panel of carers and teams from the NHS, local authorities, charities and the University of Warwick.
Care Companion is a free, simple to use resource developed to support those who care for their loved ones.
What does Care Companion offer?
- An online profile to ensure everything is personalised to your needs.
- A library of carefully selected resources tailored to your individual care needs.
- A mood monitor to help you become aware of mood changes over time.
- A diary to help you document personal feelings and events, record upcoming appointments and resulting notes.
- Every step of its development has been informed by a panel of experienced carers.
- Trusted and free service.
Take a look at the Care Companion website.