What can I complain about?

Here are some examples of things you may want to complain about:

  • If you are unhappy about the way you are treated by your carers, or any other people you live with
  • If you feel that nobody is listening to you
  • If decisions are made about you and you are not involved
  • If you are unhappy with what your social worker does
  • If other people are told things about you that they actually don't need to know
  • If you are unhappy with the place you are living in
  • If your social worker doesn't spend enough time with you

Children's Complaints Team

Address: Customer Service Centre
Broadgate House

Telephone: 08085 834 333