Car park prices
Car park charges - Pay on foot system
Charges are related to the length of your visit with fees starting from as little as £1.
- Take a ticket at the entrance barrier
- Retain your ticket until the end of your visit and pay for your stay on exit at one of our four pay stations three of which are cashless and situated in the car park and one which accepts cash and card at the Visitor Centre.
The system involves a barrier and automatic number plate recognition (ANPR).
For standard day tickets, visitors are required to take a ticket and pay on exit according to how long they have stayed. Season ticket holders will not require a physical ticket to enter and exit the car park as their vehicle registration numbers will be automatically recognised when they approach the barrier.
Please note that entry to the car park is permitted from 5am until 8pm daily - we do not permit overnight parking.
Car park charges
Drop off time of 10 minutes free of charge.
- Up to 1 hour: £1.00
- 1-2 hours: £3.00
- 2-4 hours: £3.50
- Day Ticket: £5.00
- Minibus tariff: £13.00
- Coach tariff: £30.00
- Motorcycles - No charge
Discounts for Blue Badge and GoCV plus holders
High days and Bank Holiday charge - exception tariff
High days and bank holidays where overflow parking is required, our exception tariff of £5 will apply regardless of length of stay.
Seasons tickets offer excellent value for money offering unlimited parking at the park for 12 months from date of purchase. Up to two cars registered at the same address may be on the same season ticket, however only one vehicle may use the ticket at a time.
- Car 12 Month Season Ticket - £55.00
- Car 12 Month Season Ticket (GoCV plus and Blue Badge) - £30.00
- Mini Bus 12 Month Season Ticket - £120.00
- Mini Bus 12 Month Season Ticket (Blue Badge) - £60.00
Please contact the Information Centre to purchase a season ticket on 02476453720.
Coombe Abbey ParkAddress: Coombe Abbey Park