Register for Coventry Homefinder
People who have priority because they are statutory homeless (owed a main duty) will not have to register (their details will be transferred).
To register for the scheme you will need a valid email address.
If you already have a live account you can log onto your account using the email address and password you created when you submitted your form using Coventry Homefinder.
Please note due to high demand it will take up to 12 weeks to assess your application
The Homefinder website is up to date and easier to use.
We've simplified applications too, so there'll be fewer forms to complete.
The new Homefinder Policy also includes new qualifying criteria:
- You must have a local connection to Coventry (unless exceptional circumstances apply)
- You must have a housing need that is recognised in the new policy
- If you have a household income over £50,000 or assets over £50,000, you will not be able to join the Homefinder register.
There are also changes to the bands:
- You may be placed in a higher or lower band than you are currently based on the information and supporting evidence you provide.
- There are also some new categories of housing need in the banding system, for example, applicants living with friends or family who want their own accommodation or those experiencing financial difficulty in their current property.